March 3, 2011

NYC Bound

I'm alive.  I swear.  It has been an insane 2½ weeks for me.  Work has been crazy since I was trying to get a proposal out on Monday.  Also, I am filling in here and there for our in-house accountant while she is on the mend. 

In addition to my normal, everyday life, I am trying to get my things ready for the NYC.  I cannot wait!  A girls trip of a lifetime.  I have never been and am sure that sleep will not be an option while I'm away.  We will be living on Diet Coke, Red Bull, and pure adrenaline.  I am super stoked to get away for a few days and hang out with the best mom and aunts on the planet.  Needless to say, I will surely miss my main men. 

So until my return, I will leave you with a couple of pictures of my little dude.  He insisted on wearing this out the other night to dinner.  If there was ever any doubt, he is definitely all boy!  (Oh, and the flash of yellow is one of the dogs, Laci.  Can't keep her out of pictures.)

I'm a Cowboy!
 
 YEE HAW

No comments:

Post a Comment