February 4, 2011

Weekend Warrior

I like to think that when the weekend comes around that I am a "weekend warrior."  Sometimes that means busting tail to get the house cleaned and all my errands run.  Sometimes that means getting together with my girlfriends and getting my "bake on."  Other times that just means sitting on the couch watching sports (or Lucas monopolize the TV with Spongebob Squarepants or Lego Batman).  Either way, I try to make the most of my weekends.

I am making an honest effort as of late not to go out and "piddle" at the stores.  I always end up buying something unnecessary.  No matter that it is cheap and someting I might use.  Ben says it doesn't matter if you didn't need it to begin with.  Men.  Hmmhh.  They don't understand.  Sometimes a woman has to get her retail therapy in.  I deal with other peoples' crazy all week long.  I need the weekend to sit back and do what I want to do.

What do you like to do for the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment