April 23, 2012

And so it begins...

Once I get my mind set on something, I have to do it right then and there.  There is no holding back.  I have a vision and I must go with it.  So basically over the course of last week and the weekend I went C-R-A-Z-Y!  And I am not done yet.  Here is a sneak peek at what occured once I got it my head that it was time to make some changes to the house. 

The first thing I did was to stain my "dining room" table.  This table is a hand-me-down from my mom.   She bought it back in either the late 70's or early 80's.  I remember having it as a kid and when we moved in to our house 9 years ago, she handed it down.  I don't have a before picture, but just know that it was in excellent shape, just an out of date stain color (yellow if you will).  So here she is after paint.  I haven't had a chance to "decorate" the room yet because of all my other projects, but when I do, you will get a peek. 


No comments:

Post a Comment