April 27, 2012

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Nine years ago when we moved in to our house most of our furniture was hand-me-down.  Anything else was new or new to me.  I picked up this "bench" for a lack of better words at the local peddlers mall.  I think I paid about $30 for it.  This is what the cover looked like when I got it.







The wood was in funky shape and you can see here that I pained it black (just last week).  I bought some outdoor fabric and covered it.  (Needless to say I don't have a picture of that fabric.) It did last until last week too when I got the urge to change it up, so below is what the seat looks like now.





Next up will be the changes to this hideously dirty floor you see in the photos.  Ewww.  Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment